Whether you're first getting to grips with sociology for nurses, revising for exams or recapping on key skills, you'll find something here to help you. These materials have been written to support your study and help you make the most of using Denny and Earle's Sociology for Nurses.
- Key Issues and Learning Outcomes: a quick overview of the main themes and objectives of each chapter
- Questions for Discussion: these relate to core issues from each chapter
- Further Reading: a chapter-by-chapter list of useful books and journal articles
- Internet Resources: these will take you quickly to useful websites and stop you wasting time looking for information elsewhere on the web
- Test Your Knowledge: these test your recollection of key facts and issues